At every service level, Rocky Mountaineer Hosts will attend to your needs. They will welcome you with a morning toast, serve up delicious meals and entertain you with interpretive storytelling. Decide which service level – GoldLeaf Service or SilverLeaf Service – is right for you. Climb aboard GoldLeaf Service for unparalleled comfort in our bi-level glass-domed coach, or SilverLeaf Service for jaw-dropping panoramic views through oversized picture windows and delectable gourmet cuisine at your seat.
Rocky Mountaineer is pleased to partner with Holland America for this Rail & Cruise vacation. Travel onboard the ms Nieuw Amsterdam, a Vista-class ship offering 7 night cruises to Alaska.
Guests travelling in SilverLeaf Service packages will stay in Large Ocean-View Staterooms with two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed, a bathtub and a shower. Guests travelling in GoldLeaf Service packages will stay in Deluxe Verandah Ocean-View Staterooms featuring two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, private verandah and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Keep a lookout for a jaw-dropping range of wildlife on this spellbinding trip that includes a visit to Yoho National Park and ends with a luxurious Alaskan cruise.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 7 night Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise, Verandah (GoldLeaf) or Ocean-View (SilverLeaf) Stateroom
- 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 7 dinners
- 9 nights hotel accommodation
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Jasper to Lake Louise
- Yoho Park Tour, Lake Louise to Banff
- Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Vancouver Lookout
- North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper and Banff
- Hotel-cruise terminal transfers in Vancouver
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
Contact us for more information 1 800 745 7753