Find yourself on Wellington Street, the heart of the bustling entertainment district, in a soaring hotel in Toronto that was designed to visually complement the sweeping curves of Roy Thomson Hall across the way.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is the perfect place from which to stroll among the city’s cherished landmarks like the Design Exchange, CN tower, the Aquarium, Hockey Hall of Fame as well as the Theater district. Among the premier Toronto hotels, this striking 53-story architectural icon features 263 rooms/suites and 159 condominium residences.
Rooms & Suites
All guest rooms and suites feature: floor to ceiling windows with heated perimeter flooring, spacious dual vanities with make-up mirror, private shower with rain showerhead and handheld shower, deep soaker tub with handheld shower and bath caddy, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, two-line speaker phones with private voicemail, twice-daily housekeeping service including nightly second service, fully-stocked honor bar with refrigerator, plush terry bathrobes, umbrellas, electronic in-room laptop safes, full-size ironing board, iron and slippers. All guest rooms and suites are smoke free.
The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level redefines the luxury hotel experience, combining intimacy; comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. This oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment overlooking Lake Ontario. With continuous culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, beverages and sweets), it is the ideal place to conduct business or simply unwind.
Savor the selection of the many unique menu options available at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto and prepare your senses for an abundance of fresh organic flavors. It’s our pleasure.
TOCA proudly features a classic “Canadian” menu focusing on homegrown, naturally-raised and fresh-caught ingredients. Home to Canada's only Cheese Cave
Ritz Bar is the perfect place for an after work drink or a pre-dinner cocktail.
DEQ is an inviting Lounge with a spectacular outside terrace nestled in Toronto’s downtown core with a breathtaking view of Simcoe Park and the CN Tower.
Relax, balance and energize at Spa My Blend by Clarins
Guests will feel at peace in the luxurious Spa My Blend by Clarins, nestled in the heart of downtown Toronto. Embraced by floor to ceiling windows, the spa will truly bring “the outside in”. In this warm, ethereal environment guests will be soothed from the sights and sounds of urban life in treatments inspired by the beauty of Canada’s great outdoors.
In the expansive 23,000 square foot spa, guest will enjoy luxurious amenities:
- 16 treatment rooms, including an executive “Cloud 9” Suite
- Expansive nine station nail salon with private pedicure cabins
- Three Relaxation lounges, men’s women’s and Co-ed Sun Room
- Steam, Sauna and Vitality Pools
- Indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- State of the art Fitness Centre with Techno-Gym strength training, Kinesis and Precor Cardio Equipment
- Yoga Studio
- Natural resources of Canada are featured in Signature Services designed to help guests usher away the pressures of the outside world.
- The beauty and benefits of nature have been fully embraced by The Ritz-Carlton Spa through its amazing architecture, flawless interior details and the ladies and gentlemen, dedicated to serving our guests.
A meeting of the minds that also satisfies the senses. It’s our pleasure.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto specialized in pairing the ideal conference rooms with impeccable service to cater to exclusive groups and special events. From board meetings, to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, our state-of-the-art Toronto meeting rooms and event planning professionals ensure all your events are memorably excellent.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers:
- The largest luxury Ballroom in Toronto with 7,400 square feet, divisible in four sections, accommodating up to 600 guests
- Elegant Wellington room of 3,000 square feet, divisible in four sections
- Spacious pre-function space with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Metro Hall Park and Roy Thomson Hall
- Individual meeting rooms in Toronto include the Executive Boardroom and the Park View Room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Wellington Street West and Metro Hall Park
- First-class service and impeccable food & beverage presentations
Special Events & Occassions
When it comes to Toronto weddings, The Ritz-Carlton perfects the little details that make up your big day. Simply share your vision for an ideal ceremony and wedding reception, and we'll make it a reality. The Ritz-Carlton is at your service and dedicated to weddings in Toronto that are perfect to the last detail. Celebrate in an atmosphere as special as your occasion. For birthdays, anniversaries, showers, gala events or bat/bar mitzvahs in Toronto, The Ritz-Carlton provides the perfect backdrop for your festivities.